Europa Group, Inc., is a fast growing company with its head office based in Vilnius, Lithuania. The company implements two major activities: Hotel franchise and Real estate development.
Europa Group hotels franchise
Europa Group Hotels owns, manages or franchises 10 hotels in Vilnius, Riga, Kaunas, Klaipėda and in other major Lithuanian and Latvian cities. Europa Group Hotels offers the unique concepts for three brands designed to provide additional value for targeted customer segments, whilst maintaining local flavors: Europa Royale for the four star business hotels, Europa City for the mid-range economy hotels in good locations and Europa Stay for smart budget travelers. Europa Group Hotels franchise model designed to enable franchisers to maximize their returns from the alliance through maximum support from Europa Group Hotels.
Europa Group Hotels - Hotel Management and Franchise Benefits:
1. Pre-Opening Support
- Consultancy of architects with designers for hotels technical projects
- Managed discount (30%) negotiation process with hotel inventory supplies;
- Management with agreements with suppliers, payments and terms
- Provided job descriptions for personnel
- Framework structure for inner work regulations – code of conduct
- Managed hotel organization plan
- Managed hotel interaction scheme – departments, reports, hierarchy
- Managed operational procedures of hotel departments; sales, rooms, FO, F&B, accounting
2. Operational Support
- Managed business planning
- Management of cost control tools and expenditure
- Managed quality monitoring and supervision
- Managed brand standards of performance (SOP‘s)
- Managed personnel recruitment
- Brand training and operation training for personnel
- Managed human resources, with progressive education
3. Marketing Support
- Permission to use brand names and identities – EuropaRoyale, EuropaCity, EuropaStay.
- Provision of brand books for corporate design and identity.
- Inclusion of hotel into the Europa Group Hotel directory used for distribution in Int. tourism fairs & agencies.
- General marketing spillovers from Europa Group Hotels marketing department
- Targeted marketing strategy according to hotel clients base needs.
- Management of placed access to Europa Group Hotel website, offers, texts, structures.
- Placement and distribution of the monthly group newsletter up to 2000 target companies
- Management of social media presence and image management (Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin & TravelSites
- Managed frequently adjusted search engine optimization to increase Google visibility
- Strategic marketing partnership with rental car companies, clubs, societies, banks, tele-com
- Assistance and quantitative discounts with public relations and mass media publications
4. Sales Support
- Managed development of a consistent rate and pricing structure
- Managed development of a sales strategy relative to competitors
- Access to corporate rate programs used in corporate contracting process
- Access to 3,500 international corporate client base
- Access to more than 500 contracted to tour operators and travel agents
- Representation in major international tourism affairs; Vilnius, Riga, Moscow, Warsaw, London, Berlin, Paris.
- Access to market intelligence tools
- Know-how and best practice in Global Distribution System (GDS) property data content
- Training and guidance in consortia bidding and contracting process
- Know-how of best consortia penetration
5. Reservation and Distribution
- Preferred price (-30%) for license concerning centralized hotel multi-property management system
- Access to the simple and innovate Europa Group booking engine.
- Access to world leading centralized revenue management expertise
- Management of revenue reporting structure standards
- Revenue management analytical standards; daily, weekly, monthly & yearly
- Forecasting and expectation management
- Access to know-how on managing overbooking’s and agent productivity
- Access to know-how on rate analysis and control
- Access to know-how on revenue channel management - multi-channel rate change & restriction application
- Access to know-how of revenue channel management and channel contributions
- Access to performance and hotel benchmarking relative to industry
- Connectivity to all major global distribution systems for bookings – Amadeus, Sabre , Galileo, Wordspan
- Connectivity to a major online distribution database ‚Pegasus‘
- Connectivity to largest internet distribution systems
6. Food and Beverage
- Business plan preparations for F&B operations
- Staff establishment and personnel policy recommendation
- Personnel training manuals
- Employee handbooks
- Management and service standards
- Management of motivation programs
- Menu preparation, builder analysis, cost control
- Recipe standardizations application
- Management of quality control standards
- Storage and inventory control
- Marketing assistance, web page design
We insist that these details may not be taken as a guarantee or liability on the manager's behalf. These may be provided only upon the detail acquaintance with the project and investments location.
Aušros Vartų Street 6,
+370 5 2660775
Europa Group Hotels owns, manages or franchises hotels under three brands: Europa Royale, Europa City and Europa Stay.
At Europa Group we realize that our team members add value and quality to our business. We are always interested in finding the best people to join our team. If you're interested in being on our team, please send you CV and cover letter to HR@groupeuropa.com.